IT Support Trainee - Middelfart
Start your IT career in an international, professional and team-oriented company.
Uni-Tankers is looking for a skilled and motivated IT Support Trainee to join our dedicated IT Team in Middelfart.
Learning by doing
The traineeship consists of both a hands-on and theoretical part; your days will be busy as well as interesting. You will be part of an international team of four that will assist, guide and supervise you during the entire trainee period. You will become an active player on the team from day one. At Uni-Tankers, we use MS Office 365, Windows 10, Sharepoint, Azure along with a number of other business specific programs.
- You hold at least 35 weeks of basic course (grundforløb) as an IT Supporter
- You have a unique combination of technical skills and people skills which makes you able to support the organization with high service and professionalism in all matters of first level IT support
- You are a dedicated, responsible team player with drive and a great desire to learn
- You speak and write English and Danish fluently.
- Challenging assignments and the opportunity to train and develop on the job
- A sound working climate with emphasis on teamwork and interaction with the entire organization
- An international atmosphere with offices in Denmark, France, Turkey, and the USA as well as ships sailing all around the world
- An exciting traineeship where you together with the IT team ensure that all IT equipment used by employees is available and working to the highest performance standards.
The traineeship starts once we have found the right person and has a duration of two years. You will work at headquarters in Middelfart.
Apply for the job
If you find the trainee position interesting, please apply by sending your application and CV in English along with your transcript of grades to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mark the mail “IT Support Trainee”. We will evaluate all applications and invite relevant candidates for interviews during the posting period, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you have questions concerning the position or the recruitment process, please contact Michael Hust, IT Manager, by phone +45 88618847 or e-mail email@example.com.