Uni-Tankers A/S is looking for a dedicated and responsible Accounts Assistant for our head office in Middelfart. You will be referring to the Group Finance Manager and will have the accounting responsibility for some of our vessels.
• You are service-minded and have a positive attitude
• You are team-oriented but can also work independently
• You take responsibility for your tasks, which you always complete within deadline
• You are focused on the detail and have a structured working style with the ability to plan and prioritize your tasks, never compromising with quality
• You are humorous and enjoy contributing to a social and relaxed working environment.
You have an accounting-related education and several years of experience with general accounting tasks. Furthermore, you have professional qualifications and experience with:
• Bookkeeping and administration of both accounts payable and accounts receivables
• MS Office-programs, especially Excel
• Business Central 365 or similar ERP-system
• Excellent skills in verbal and written English
• Shipping experience is a clear advantage, but not a requirement.
Your primary tasks and assignments
• Daily bookkeeping of invoices, payments, cash statements etc.
• Handling of accounts payable and receivables, including follow-up on due payments
• Reconciliations around month-end
• Participate in month-end activities and preparation of management reporting
• Provide accounting-related support to other departments.
Uni-Tankers offers an exciting and attractive position in an ambitious international environment where all employees strive for the common goal. The culture is characterized by an informal and open-minded atmosphere, a high level of dedication and trustworthiness.
The right candidate is offered an attractive remuneration package including pension, health insurance etc.
Apply for the job
Please send your application and CV (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to mark your e-mail (“Accounts Assistant”). We will evaluate all applications and invite relevant candidates to interviews during the posting period, so please send your application as soon as possible.
If you have further questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Group Finance Manager Maria Louise Jørgensen at +45 2199 6789.